Incredible India- welcome in my blog

This blog is about to follow my 4 week-long CSC ( Corporate Service Corps) assignment in India, Coimbatore. Enjoy!!

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Kerala backwaters and Fort Cochin

Kerala is just as beautiful as shown on the pictures and videos. The drive was soo long, it took 6 hours to get there (200 km) due to road construction and heavy traffic but it was definitely worth it. Kerala is a real tourist place, lot of beautiful things to explore. The plan was renting a boat to have a Backwaters's tour, spending some time on the beach and meet India 16 team who is located in Cochin. Great dinners, beautiful restaurants, excellent time, the weekend was simply amazing. I can't take but I love my TEAM! :)))
Pics will arrive within some days: )) It is worth to wait :))

#IBMCSC INDIA 15

No comments:

Post a Comment