Incredible India- welcome in my blog

This blog is about to follow my 4 week-long CSC ( Corporate Service Corps) assignment in India, Coimbatore. Enjoy!!

Monday, February 20, 2012

Kick-off meeting with our client

Day 3- 13/02/2012

Monday was full with expectations. This was the first day to meet our clients in person. CDC Solutions made and excellent job when selecting our clients. :)

Our clients are:
  1. PSG Institute of Medical Sciences & Research: Govert, Grazey, me
  2. India @ 75: Andrew, Bernd, Valery
  3. Sankara Eye: Aya, JeongRan, Joao
  4. ABT Society : Sandra, Allison, Joe

Our client is PSG and the project we are going to work on is the expansion and rollout plan of the PSG Rural Health Training Center for NGOs in Tamil Nadu. Dr. Thomas Chacko and Dr. Sughuna Devi were present from client's side. They are going to be our host for the coming 4 weeks. It was nice to see them in live finally :)

We had a lovely dinner together with Mamtha ( IBM) and Kabi (CDC Solutions). I already know that I will miss my team soo much after the assignment :((  Cannot I just pack them up and take them home?? Pleasee!!! :)

#ibmcsc #india 15

No comments:

Post a Comment