Incredible India- welcome in my blog

This blog is about to follow my 4 week-long CSC ( Corporate Service Corps) assignment in India, Coimbatore. Enjoy!!

Monday, February 20, 2012

Time to play!!

Day 5- 14/02/2012

Cricket is the most popular sport in India; it is played by many people in open spaces throughout the country. Wednesday morning the faculties of PSG played a cricket match. I am not really into ball games so I could hardly follow the rules-- what I realized is if the ball gets out of the field- that's a good shot :)))

 
the winners :))
  After the cricket match and the afternoon we were creating a questionnaire to survey the training needs of the NGOs in Tamil Nadu. We are going to have live interviews with some of the NGOs. which are located close in Coimbatore and send the survey to the rest. Let me say that we are progressing well :)

#ibmcsc #india 15

No comments:

Post a Comment