Incredible India- welcome in my blog

This blog is about to follow my 4 week-long CSC ( Corporate Service Corps) assignment in India, Coimbatore. Enjoy!!

Monday, February 20, 2012

Mahashivaratri Festival- simply amazing!

Day 7- 17/02/2012


We had our first interview on field with one of the NGOs who is our target "customer" in our project ( Coimbatore Multipurpose Social Service Society ). It was a long, but very interesting and useful interview. Before coming to Coimbatore I did not expect that high level of community activity in India. This is really amazing such as everything in this huge country which is so far and so different from my home but which is so adorable that I cannot be enough grateful for life for this possibility to be given to me. :)

Back to the hotel the traffic was hectic- just as always :))

 

sorry for my camera, it just mixes up the days :)



 The evening we visited Isha Yoga Center for Mahashivaratri Festival. That was simply wonderful!














#ibmcsc #india 15

No comments:

Post a Comment